- On the Incoming Call Routing Screen, you’ll have several options. With “Ring Additional Phones,” your mobile or home phone ring will ring at the same time as your City phone rings. With “Find Me,” your mobile or home phone will only ring if your City phone goes to Voice Mail. You’ll see that, additionally, you can customize the call routing by Call Handling Mode, i.e. you can handle your calls differently if you’re in a meeting vs. out of the office. Once you modify your settings, make sure to hit “Apply” in the lower left corner.
If you don’t have ShoreTel Communicator, you can still forward your incoming calls to your mobile or home phone using your desk phone. Here’s how.
- Click the “Options” button all the way on the right, under the Oakland oak tree.
- Enter your voicemail password and then click “OK.”
- Using the large round button with the white arrows that’s to the right of the number keys, hit the middle button (i.e. “Enter”) to select the first menu item, "Call handling."
- Using the arrow buttons, scroll to “out of office” and then click the right arrow to get to the next screen.
- Using the arrow buttons, decide if you want to Forward calls “always,” when there’s “no answer” or “never”.
- Using the arrow buttons, scroll down to enter the “No answer” destination. Here’s your opportunity to enter your mobile or home phone number plus to select the number of rings before the call forwards and where to send the call if there’s a busy signal.
- You can also turn on Simulring which will enable up to two phones to ring simultaneously.
If you have trouble forwarding your phone, feel free to open a Help Desk ticket and ITD will respond as soon as possible.
Back to Telecommute Program