This website is a work in progress. If you'd like to give website feedback you can fill out our public survey here.
Make Green Go is the City's consultant assigned to provide technical assistance with establishing a compliant cannabis business. Make Green Go delivers technical assistance through workshops, consultations and online training for Equity applicants in all phases of their start-up process. All technical assistance connections are made through Make Green Go's online portal.
VERIFIED EQUITY APPLICANTS
Verified Equity Applicants are applicants who have applied for a cannabis permit in the City of Oakland and have been verified by the City Administrator's office as a Qualified Equity Applicant.
VERIFIED EQUITY APPLICANTS RECEIVE RESTRICTED ACCESS TO:
- Compliance Workshops
- Subject Matter Experts
- Business Coaching
- Document Review
- Business Plan Review
- Compliance Related Topics
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Business Plan Development
- State of California Licensing Information
- Sample Plans & Templates
- Start-Up Advice
- Industry Research
- Legal Resources
- Sales & Marketing
- Funding Sources
How to Receive Technical Assistance Services:
- Create a NEW ACCOUNT or SIGN-IN to an already existing account.
- We will verify your equity status with the City Administrator's office.
- Verified Equity Applicants will receive a confirmation email and access to restricted content on Equity Bootcamp.