Opportunities to provide input and feedback to the 2021 update were provided from April – June and July – August. The EOP will undergo annual reviews providing the public with additional opportunities to provide feedback. The primary changes that have been incorporated into the posted draft of the EOP include:
- EOC activation levels were updated to be consistent with national standards,
- Roles and responsibilities were updated based on changes in City organizational structure,
- The hazard profiles were updated based on the newly published Local Hazard Mitigation Plan (LHMP),
- The EOC structure was updated to be consistent with California standard roles.
- All Emergency Support Function annexes were vetted with stakeholders to update the tasks in different phases of response.
- The hazard specific annexes were updated with data from the LHMP
- The policy group membership and role was further defined