Oakland is experiencing a network outage that is affecting key services. Several non-emergency systems within the City of Oakland are currently impacted or offline. Thank you for your patience while we work to restore services.

Street Vacation Permits

Street Vacation Permits require City review and approval BEFORE issuance

Application for Right of Way Vacation / Dedication or Public Easement Abandonment / Dedication (PPE-Permits)

A public right of way or easement may be dedicated to the City for public roadway, sidewalk, utilities, and public transportation. The same right of way or easement may be vacated when not in use when it is approved by the City considering the interest of the public and the utilities for the long term.