Register and Log IniSupplier
ISupplier Certification/Re-certification GuideUser Guide (Assessment)
The City encourages all businesses with a substantial business presence in Oakland to apply for the Local Business Enterprise (LBE) or Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE) or Very Small Local Business Enterprise (VSLBE) certification.
2. Complete all the sections under the "Administration" tab i.e. Address Book, Products & Services etc., in iSupplier (except the bank account information).
3. In Business Classification section click on the "Local Certification request form" to request for a certification or re-certification application.
- Supplemental B – Affidavit of Certification (ACTC)
- Supplemental C - Affidavit of Certification (City of Oakland)
- Supplemental E – Affidavit of Certification (Oakland Unified School District)
- IRS W-9 Form
- State 590 Form
- SBA Business Size Standards
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes
Earns bid discount and preference points whether you are a Certified for-profit or nonprofit business
Increases the number of Oakland certified businesses participating in City contracts and in development projects
Increases the circulation of City dollars within the Oakland community to stimulate a stronger economic base
Helps develop Oakland certified businesses through joint ventures and through mentor/protégé relationships