NOTICE: Due to changes in the weather forecast, PG&E no longer anticipates public safety power shutoffs in Oakland or Alameda County tomorrow, November 20.

Request Property Tax Special Assessment Refund

Low-income homeowners can apply for property tax special assessments refunds or exemptions.

Refund Form Property Tax Special Assessment


Special Assessment No-Income Affidavit (Owner and Household Member)


To qualify for a refund, you must (a) be the owner-occupant of the property, and (b) have a combined family income from all sources in 2018 not exceeding the levels defined as very low income according to the U.S.Housing Urban Development.