Mediate Landlord/Tenant Issues

The Rent Adjustment Program (RAP) offers mediation services without filing a petition to tenants and owners who need assistance in resolving tenancy related matters. To decide whether this mediation process or a petition process is best for your dispute you may contact an analyst at RAP at (510) 238-3721 or in person during office hours on the 6th floor of 250 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza.

View Brochure
RAP Mediation Program Brochure
Download Form
RAP Mediation Program Request Form