For a trial period from September to December 2021, business support staff from the Economic & Workforce Development Department will be available for 30-minute appointments at five Oakland Public Library locations:
- West Oakland (every other Monday from 10am-1pm)
- 81st Avenue (every other Tuesday from 5-8pm)
- César E. Chávez (every other Wednesday from 5-8pm)
- Golden Gate (every other Thursday from 10am-1pm)
- Eastmont (every other Friday from Noon-3pm)
- Visit the scheduling page
- Click on the location where you would like to meet us
- Click on the bolded dates for available times
- Complete the booking form – be sure to provide a text-enabled cell phone if you’d like reminder texts
Appointments must be made 48 hours in advance.
If you need assistance scheduling an appointment, please call (510) 238-7398.
Kindly cancel your appointment if you’re not able to make it to allow another Oakland business owner to access the time slot.
Fill out our online request form and a staff member will call or email you within two business days.