- Field reservation applications must be submitted at least 14 days prior to the reservation date.
- Applications are reviewed by the Field Reservation Director and require approval before a permit is issued.
- A Certificate of Insurance is required for all field reservations.
- Field reservations are available from March until mid-November.
- Oakland Parks and Recreation programs have scheduling priority over other uses.
- Groups of 49 people or more must have a Special Events Permit issued by the Oakland Police Department before their reservation application can be approved. Police have the authority to ask your group to disband if you can't produce a permit.
- Full payment is due at time the reservation is approved.
- Payment must be received at least 14 days before the event.
- Thirty (30) days or more in advance: payments may be made by check, money order, American Express, Debit Cards, Mastercard or Visa.
- Less than 30 days in advance: payment may only be made by American Express, Debit Cards, Mastercard or Visa only.
- Debit Cards can only be accepted if they have the Visa or MasterCard symbols on the card.
10 or more business days - Forfeit 50% of rental fee
Less than 10 business days - Forfeit 100% of rental fee
Field reservations may be made with the Athletic Field Reservation staff between the hours of 12:00 to 5:00pm, Monday through Thursday.