A Building Permit is required for Termite Repair.
Termite activity can damage structures, including by causing drywall and flooring damage.
Last Updated: December 21st, 2021 @ 7:47 PM
Who Can Be Issued a Permit?
- Contractors who are licensed by the State of California with a classification appropriate for the work that will be performed and have a current Business Tax Certificate.
- Owners of a building or their legal representative.
How to Apply
- Completed Building Permit Application
- Termite Report
- Construction plans (as applicable)
- Submit a Building Worksheet through our Online Permit Center
- In the Worksheet, upload your completed Building Permit Application and all associated documents
Once we receive your application and have created it in our system, we will review your application. If we need further information, we will contact you. If your application is approved, we will contact you to issue your permit. For the latest processing estimates, please see our Average Permit Processing Turnaround Times webpage.
Call (510) 238-3891 or find quick answers through our Permit Questions Portal.