Owner's Request for Tenant to State Protected Status

An owner who is selling a property may request that a tenant state on this form whether the tenant will claim protected status if the landlord’s successor seeks to owner occupy the property.

Please mail or drop off paperwork (in Housing Resource Center, 6th Floor) at:

Rent Adjustment Program

250 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Suite 5313

Oakland, CA 94612