As of Wednesday, April 29, 2020, the Alameda County revised and extending the Shelter in Place Order to reduce the spread of COVID-19. The revised order takes effect on May 4 and runs through May 31. You can find more information on the County's Website.
- Updated Order Directing Alameda County to Shelter at Home
- Order for Car Based Gatherings
- April 29: Updated Order Directing Alameda County to Shelter at Home
- March 31: Alameda County Updated Shelter at Home Order
- March 24: City Administrator Emergency Order suspending certain provisions of local laws, policies, regulations
- March 19: State of California Executive Order
- March 16: Alameda County Shelter in Place Order