Call Pamela Hall

(510) 238-6182

In certain instances, the City of Oakland provides relocation payments and assistance to qualifying residential tenants who are displaced due to landlord code violations that prompt City Code Enforcement actions against the property in which they are renters (e.g. a residential building is "red-tagged" due to uninhabitable living conditions), or City or Redevelopment Agency actions.