Let us know what you think. Please take this survey to help us improve access to City services.
The City sponsors free bicycle education and skills classes in Oakland, coordinated by Bike East Bay, funded by grants to the City from the Transportation Development Act, Article 3, bike/ped funding program. Related resources include:
- Bike Safety Quiz (by the Bike East Bay)
- The law: California Vehicle Code, Bicyclists
- Safe bicycling tips from the League of American Bicyclists
- 511.org has a resources for bicycling information in the nine-county Bay Area and beyond, sponsored by the Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- AC Transit's two-minute video shows how easy it is to use buses' front-mounted bike racks and cargo bays (located on the big green AC Transit commuter buses)