Thank you, Oakland, for your patience and preparedness during the PG&E power shutdown. We are interested in your feedback so that we can better prepare for the future. Take this brief survey.

Additional Community Resources and Contacts

Date Posted: October 11th, 2018 @ 1:25 PM
Last Updated: October 17th, 2018 @ 12:00 PM

Other Helpful Links / Additional Resources:·

OAK 311 sometimes receives a request and forwards it to another entity, such as the organizations listed below.

Abandoned Vehicles (abandoned vehicles on the public street after 3 days)
(510) 777-8622 (report abandoned vehicles parked on the street for over 72 hours)

AC Transit
Dial 511; then say "AC Transit"; then say "Customer Relations" (maintenance, complaints, etc.)

City of Alameda Public Works
(510) 747-7900

Alameda County Public Works - Creek/Drainage Maintenance
(510) 670-5500 (creek flooding, overgrown vegetation, illegal dumping, graffiti)

Animal Control
(510) 535-5602 (live animals)
(510) 535-4888 (dead animals)

AT&T Graffiti removal requests can be sent to

BART Bay Area Rapid Transit
(510) 783-7744

City of Berkeley Public Works
(510) 981-6300

Burlington Northern Railway

Caltrans (freeway, on & off ramps, signs, weeds, graffiti, illegal dumping, homeless encampments)
(415) 330-6500 (graffiti on signs, striping, electrical issues)
(510) 614-5942 (illegal dumping, pot holes, homeless encampment, overgrown vegetation)

Code Enforcement (blighted private properties, deteriorated buildings, inoperable vehicles on private property)
(510) 238-3381

(800) 934-6489

EBMUD East Bay Municipal Utilities District
(866) 403-2683 (fire hydrants, clear water leaks, flooding, graffiti)

EBRPD East Bay Regional Parks District
1 (888) EBPARKS, 1 (888) 327-2757

City of Emeryville Public Works
(510) 596-4330

Fire/Hazardous Materials (HazMat)
(510) 444-3322

Household Hazardous Waste
(800) 606-6606 Email:

Alameda County Mosquito Abatement
(510) 783-7744

Nuisance Abatement
(510) 238-6370

Oakland Housing Authority
(510) 874-1500

Oakland Museum of California
(510) 318-8400

OPR Oakland Parks & Recreation (recreation issues, not facility-related)
(510) 238-7275

OUSD Oakland Unified School District (trash, debris, illegal dumping, graffiti, defective signs) (510) 535-2718 or 2719 (buildings, grounds, grafitti & any issues on grounds)

Parking Citations
(800) 500-6484 (parking citation assistance center, pay or appeal a citation, residential parking permits)
(510) 238-3099 (enforcement)
(510) 238-6631 (meter repair & meter collection)

Peralta Community College District
(includes Laney College and Merritt College in Oakland)
(510) 466-7200

PG&E Pacific, Gas & Electric (power outages, high voltage & tree limb interference)
(800) 743-5000 (maintenance & emergencies, gas le ask, downed power lines, etc.)

City of Piedmont Public Works
(510) 420-3050

Port of Oakland (overgrown weeds, litter, homeless encampments)
(510) 627-1415 (general maintenance, non-emergencies, overgrown weeds, litter, homeless encampment, grafitti)
(510) 563-3300 or (510) 563-3360 (Oakland International Airport; Airport Operations Center) Emergencies 24/7

United States Postal Service
(800) 275-8777

Union Pacific Railroad (illegal dumping, graffiti, damaged tracks, pot holes)
(888) 877-7267 (maintenance)

Alameda County Vector Control (rat or rodent infestations)
(510) 567-6800

Waste Management of Alameda County
(510) 613-8710 (residential missed pick-up, driver complaints, bulky-waste pickups)
(510) 613-8700 (business services)