Need help with Energy Bills?

Date Posted: October 7th, 2020 @ 10:04 AM
Last Updated: October 7th, 2020 @ 11:06 AM
Cap Heart

If you are currently receiving Unemployment Insurance benefits and need help with paying your PG&E or Alameda Municipal Power bills, we may be able to help! Please call us at 510-881-0300 for more information.