The City of Oakland is updating the City’s Bike Plan and we want to hear from you!
Check out this interactive Community Input Map to share your ideas, concerns, and how you currently get around Oakland.
The goal of the of the Community Input Map is to capture as much feedback from Oaklanders about where they bike, need more bike parking, and where currently the bike network needs improvements. Feedback received through the Community Input Map will help guide decisions that will be included in the Oakland Bike Plan.
We thank you for taking the time to give us input!
Here are some more ways to stay involved with the Oakland Bike Plan:
- Sign up for updates on the Oakland Bike Plan here
- Come join us out in the community and talk to us in person. Check out the schedules of workshops and events at LetsBikeOakland.com/events
- Download the Ride Report app to your mobile phone to start rating your rides
- Take the long-form survey to tell us more about how you get around Oakland
- For more information on the Bike Plan update, visit LetsBikeOakland.com
We look forward to hearing all the feedback!