The Reimagining Public Safety Task Force encourages public participation in the online board meetings. The public may observe and/or participate in this meeting in several ways.
• To observe the meeting by video conference, please click on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89162986523 at the noticed meeting time. The Webinar ID is: 891 6298 6523.
Instructions on how to join a meeting by video conference are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193, which is a webpage entitled “Joining a Meeting.”
• To listen to the meeting by phone, please call the numbers below at the noticed meeting time: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
United States: US: +1 669 900 9128 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592. For each number, please be patient and when requested, dial the following Webinar ID: 891 6298 6523.
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/koJ58yBRS
After calling any of these phone numbers, if you are asked for a participant ID or code, press #. Instructions on how to join a meeting by phone are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663, which is a webpage entitled “Joining a Meeting By Phone.”
PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENT: There are three ways to make public comment within the time allotted for public comment on an eligible Agenda item.
• Comment in advance. To send your comment directly to the Reimagining Public Safety Task Force and staff BEFORE the meeting starts, please send your comment, along with your full name and agenda item number you are commenting on, to PolicyLink at OaklandRPSTF@policylink.org. Please note that eComment submissions close one (1) hour before posted meeting time. All submitted public comment will be provided to the Reimagining Public Safety Task Force, Co-Chairs, and Co-Facilitators prior to the meeting.
• By Video Conference. To comment by Zoom video conference, click the “Raise Your Hand” button to request to speak when Public Comment is being taken on an eligible agenda item at the beginning of the meeting. You will then be unmuted, during your turn, and allowed to participate in public comment. After the allotted time, you will then be re-muted. Instructions on how to “Raise Your Hand” are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205566129, which is a webpage entitled “Raise Hand In Webinar.”
• By Phone. To comment by phone, please call on one of the above listed phone numbers. You will be prompted to “Raise Your Hand” by pressing STAR-NINE (“*9”) to request to speak when Public Comment is being taken on a eligible agenda item at the beginning of the meeting. Once it is your turn, you will be unmuted and allowed to make your comment. After the allotted time, you will be re-muted. Instructions of how to raise your hand by phone are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663, which is a webpage entitled “Joining a Meeting by Phone.”
If you have any questions about these protocols, please e-mail Rose Rubel, at firstname.lastname@example.org.