The Public Ethics Commission meets on the first Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in City Hall Hearing Room 1 (unless otherwise noted). Meetings are generally broadcast live on KTOP Channel 10. Subcommittees meet on an as-needed basis
Public Ethics Commission Monthly Meeting - Teleconference
- Complete Agenda Packet 10-5-2020 (PDF) Permalink
- Public Comment - Alexis Schroeder with attachments 10-5-2020 (PDF) Permalink
- Letter re; Andrew Haydel 10-5-2020_Redacted (PDF) Permalink
- Television: KTOP channel 10 on Xfinity (Comcast) or ATT Channel 99, locate City of
Oakland KTOP – Channel 10
- Livestream online: Go to the City of Oakland’s KTOP livestream page here:
https://www.oaklandca.gov/services/ktop-tv10-program-schedule click on “View”
- Online video teleconference: Click on the link below to join the webinar:
For more information, please call 510-238-3593.
Accessibility and Interpretation Requests
Contact us to request disability-related accommodations, American Sign Language (ASL), Mandarin, Spanish or another language interpreter at least five (5) business days before the event.
All meetings held in-person are wheelchair accessible. Please refrain from wearing scented products as a courtesy to attendees with chemical sensitivities.