Police and Fire Retirement System (PFRS) Monthly Meeting - September 30, 2020
Police and Fire Retirement System (PFRS) Monthly Meeting via Zoom
- To observe the meeting by video conference, please click on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82880493983 at the noticed meeting time.
- To listen to the meeting by phone, please call the numbers below at the noticed meeting time: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- iPhone one-tap: US: +16699006833,83665111281# or +13462487799,,83665111281#
- US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099
- International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kctrX35uax
- Webinar ID: 836 6511 1281.
- If asked for a participant ID or code, press #.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS There are three ways to submit public comments.
- eComment. To send your comment directly to staff BEFORE the meeting starts, please email to email@example.com with “PFRS Board Meeting” in the subject line for the corresponding meeting. Please note that eComment submission closes two (2) hours before posted meeting time.
- To comment by Zoom video conference, click the “Raise Your Hand” button to request to speak when Public Comment is being taken on an eligible agenda item at the beginning of the meeting. You will be permitted to speak during your turn, allowed to comment, and after the allotted time, re-muted. Instructions on how to “Raise Your Hand” is available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-... - Raise-Hand-In-Webinar.
- To comment by phone, please call on one of the above listed phone numbers. You will be prompted to “Raise Your Hand” by pressing “*9” to speak when Public Comment is taken. You will be permitted to speak during your turn, allowed to comment, and after the allotted time, re-muted. Please unmute yourself by pressing *6.
If you have any questions, please email Maxine Visaya, Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessibility and Interpretation Requests
Contact us to request disability-related accommodations, American Sign Language (ASL), Mandarin, Spanish or another language interpreter at least five (5) business days before the event.
All meetings held in-person are wheelchair accessible. Please refrain from wearing scented products as a courtesy to attendees with chemical sensitivities.