Item #03 was continued to June 5, 2019.
May 15, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting
- Item 00 - Director's Report (PDF) Permalink
- Item 01 - Case File PLN19023 at 610 Hegenberger Rd in D7 re: Establish a 24Hour Fitness (PDF) Permalink
- Item 02 - Case File PLN19065 at Adjacent to 66 Lake Merritt Blvd in D2 re: Install "Small Cell Site" Telecommunication Facility (PDF) Permalink
- Item 04 - Case File APL19008 (Appeal of PLN18502) at 1415 Harrison St in D3 re: To Have Supportive Housing Residential Activity (PDF) Permalink
- Item 05 - Case File APL19004 (Appeal of CP18009) at 7196 Saroni Dr in D4 re: Appeal Zoning Managers Approval of Creek Protection Permit (PDF) Permalink
Jonathan Arnold, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-238-6194
Accessibility and Interpretation Requests
Contact us to request disability-related accommodations, American Sign Language (ASL), Mandarin, Spanish or another language interpreter at least five (5) business days before the event.
All meetings held in-person are wheelchair accessible. Please refrain from wearing scented products as a courtesy to attendees with chemical sensitivities.