June 20, 2018, Planning Commission Meeting
- Item 01 - Case File Numbers PLN18119, PLN18227, PLN18228 at 1134 98th Ave, 1401 98th Ave, and 9959 International Blvd re: Install "Small Cell Site" Monopole Telecommunication Facility (PDF) Permalink
- Item 02 - Case File Numbers PLN18092 & PLN18097 at 1164 98th Ave and 1334 98th Ave re: Install "Small Cell Site" Monopole Telecommunication Facility (PDF) Permalink
- Item 03 - Case File Numbers PLN18229, PLN18231, PLN18230 at 2701 Telegraph Ave, 1103 8th St, and 845 Market St re: Install "Small Cell Site" Monopole Telecommunication Facility (PDF) Permalink
- Item 04 - Case File Number PLN18165 at 308 Jackson St in D3 re: Establish Square-foot Beer Taproom (PDF) Permalink
- Item 05 - Case File Number PLN15179-R02 at 1900-1944 Broadway in D3 re: Revision of a Proposed New Tower (PDF) Permalink
- Item 06 - Case File Number DET170053-A01 at 825, 825 1/2, 827 46th St in D1 re: Appeal of the Zoning Managers Determination (PDF) Permalink
Jonathan Arnold, firstname.lastname@example.org, (510) 238-6194
Oakland, CA 94612
Accessibility and Interpretation Requests
Contact us to request disability-related accommodations, American Sign Language (ASL), Mandarin, Spanish or another language interpreter at least five (5) business days before the event.
All meetings held in-person are wheelchair accessible. Please refrain from wearing scented products as a courtesy to attendees with chemical sensitivities.