A Red Flag Warning has been issued for the East Bay Hills from Friday May 7, 11pm thru 6AM Monday.
June 1, 2016 Planning Commission Meeting
- Item 01 - Case File PLN15341 at 2633 San Pablo Avenue in D3 re: To establish a Full Service Restaurant (PDF) Permalink
- Item 02 - Case File PLN14049 at Public Right of Way Across from 6387 Fairlane Drive in D1 re: Installation of Wireless Telecommunications Facility (PDF) Permalink
- Item 03 - Case File PLN16090 at Public Right-of-Way across from 6644 Ascot Drive in D4 re: Remove and Relocate an Existing Telecommunications Facility (PDF) Permalink
- Item 04 - Case File PLN16072 at 280 W. MacArthur Blvd in D1 re: Demolish and Replace Existing Central Utility Plant (PDF) Permalink
- Item 05 - Case File PLN15074/ER16006 at 5110 Telegraph Avenue in D1 re: Construct Mixed-Used Residential and Commercial Development (PDF) Permalink
- Item 06 - Case File PLN14018-R01 at 5516 San Pablo Avenue in D1 re: Allow "Wolfhound Bar" To Expand Into a Portion of the Adjacent Commercial Space (PDF) Permalink
- Item 09 - Case File ZA16009 at Citywide re: Food Vending Permit Program (PDF) Permalink
- Item 10 - Case File PLN15320 at 226 13th Street in D2 re: Proposal to Construct New Mixed-Used Building (PDF) Permalink
Jonathan Arnold, email@example.com, 510-238-6194
Oakland, CA 94612
Accessibility and Interpretation Requests
Contact us to request disability-related accommodations, American Sign Language (ASL), Mandarin, Spanish or another language interpreter at least five (5) business days before the event.
All meetings held in-person are wheelchair accessible. Please refrain from wearing scented products as a courtesy to attendees with chemical sensitivities.