July 18, 2018 Planning Commission Meeting
- Item 01 - Case Files PLN18099, PLN18028, PLN18022, PLN18020 at 1801 Jefferson St, 1250 8th St, 960 10th St, 1015 Adeline St re: Install "Small Cell Site" Monopole Telecommunication Facility (PDF) Permalink
- Item 02 - Case File PLN18270, PLN18271, PLN18272 at 468 19th St, 2022 Telegraph Ave and 201 20th St re: Install "Small Cell Site" Telecommunication Facility (PDF) Permalink
- Item 03 - Case File PLN18274, PLN18275, PLN18276, PLN18277, PLN18278 at 9115-9119 International Blvd, 9337 International Blvd, 9509 International Blvd, 9526 and 10151 International Blvd re: Install "Small Cell Site" Telecommunication Facility (PDF) Permalink
- Item 04 - Case File PLN18132 at 3136 International Blvd in D4 re: Installation of Rooftop Wireless Telecommunications Facility (PDF) Permalink
- Item 05 - Case File PLN16440, PUDF-01, PUDF-02, ER16011 at 2100 Telegraph Ave re: Proposal to Demolish Existing Building on the Entire City Block (PDF) Permalink
- Item 07 - Case File PLN17484 at 4901 and 4905 Tidewater Ave in D7 re: To Merge 2 Adjoining Parcels and Establish Commercial Industrial Building (PDF) Permalink
Jonathan Arnold, firstname.lastname@example.org, (510) 238-6194
Oakland, CA 94612
Accessibility and Interpretation Requests
Contact us to request disability-related accommodations, American Sign Language (ASL), Mandarin, Spanish or another language interpreter at least five (5) business days before the event.
All meetings held in-person are wheelchair accessible. Please refrain from wearing scented products as a courtesy to attendees with chemical sensitivities.