There is a High Wind Watch and a Red Flag Warning for the East Bay hills starting Sunday, October 25 at 4pm.
August 2, 2017 Planning Commission Meeting
- Item 03 - Case File PLN17209 at 659 5th St in D3 re: New "Small Cell Site" Monopole Telecommunications Facility (PDF) Permalink
- Item 04 - Case File PLN17220 at 707 Jefferson St in D3 re: New "Small Cell Site" Macro Telecommunications Facility (PDF) Permalink
- Item 05 - Case File PLN17231 at 740 5th Ave in D2 re: New "Small Cell Site" Telecommunication Facility (PDF) Permalink
- Item 06 - Case File PLN17238 at 1700 20th St in D2 re: New "Small Cell Site" Telcommunication Facility (PDF) Permalink
- Item 07 - PLN17189/TTM8421 at 1608-1618 32nd St in D3 re: Project Involves Subdivision (PDF) Permalink
- Item 08 - PUD06010-PUDF05/DA0611 at Brooklyn Basin Parcel C () Permalink
- Item 09 - Case Files PLN16092-A01 and PLN16092-A02 at 605 9th St in D3 re: Appeal of the Zoning Manager's Approval () Permalink
Jonathan Arnold, email@example.com, 510-238-6194
Oakland, CA 94612
Accessibility and Interpretation Requests
Contact us to request disability-related accommodations, American Sign Language (ASL), Mandarin, Spanish or another language interpreter at least five (5) business days before the event.
All meetings held in-person are wheelchair accessible. Please refrain from wearing scented products as a courtesy to attendees with chemical sensitivities.