April 20, 2016 Planning Commission Meeting
- Item 01 - Case File PLN16041 at Public Right-of-Way Adjacent to 1989 Asilomar Drive in D4 re: Installation of a Distributed Antenna System (PDF) Permalink
- Item 02 - Case File PLN15358 at Public Right-of-Way Adjacent to 5687 Miles Avenue in D4 re: Installation of a Micro Antenna System Wireless Telecommunication Facility (PDF) Permalink
- Item 05 - Case File CMDV05469 at 5100-5110 Telegraph Avenue, 450-478 51st Street and 5107 Clarke Street in D1 re: Request for Extension of Entitlements to Construct New Mixed Use Building (PDF) Permalink
- Item 06 - Case File PLN15-336 at 2400 Valdez Street in D3 re: Proposal to Construct a New Seven Story Mixed Use Building (PDF) Permalink
- Item 07 - Staff Report re: Progress Report on Policies Adopted in the 2015-2023 Housing Element and Building Permits Issued Year 2015 (PDF) Permalink
- Item 08 - Case File PLN16-027 at 506 International Boulevard in D2 re: Establish a New 7-Eleven (PDF) Permalink
- Item 09 - Case File PLN15211/ER16004 at 500 Kirkham Street in D3 re: Construct an Eight-Story Mixed-Use Residential and Commercial Development (PDF) Permalink
Jonathan Arnold, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-238-6194
Oakland, CA 94612
Accessibility and Interpretation Requests
Contact us to request disability-related accommodations, American Sign Language (ASL), Mandarin, Spanish or another language interpreter at least five (5) business days before the event.
All meetings held in-person are wheelchair accessible. Please refrain from wearing scented products as a courtesy to attendees with chemical sensitivities.