THIS IS AN IN-PERSON MEETING. The May 18th BPAC meeting was rescheduled to this Special Meeting on May 25th due to a conflict with planned 2023 Bike to Work Day festivities.
How to Participate in this Public Meeting:
- Enter City Hall at the entrance on 14th Street.
- After receiving a security check, proceed to the stairs farthest from the 14th Street entrance, on the left.
- Hearing Room 4 is located on the 2nd floor of City Hall on the side of the building farthest from 14th Street. There will be a sign-in sheet and paper agenda packets for participants.
People may be able to observe this meeting remotely. City of Oakland staff to the Commission are striving to provide the following options for people to observe BPAC meetings remotely.
- To view the meeting by video, click on this link to download Zoom and open the meeting on a computer or smart phone: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83186858264 at the noticed meeting time.
- To listen to the meeting by phone, dial at the noticed meeting time (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 444 9171 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 253 205 0468 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 719 359 4580. International numbers available: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kdL53fOc3B Webinar ID: 831 8685 8264
Remote participation including public comment via teleconferencing is not available at this time. Hybrid meetings may commence once the City of Oakland has established meeting procedures and allocated resources for simultaneously supporting in-person and remote participation. All Commission meetings will include procedures to comply with the open meeting requirements of the City’s Sunshine Ordinance and the State’s Brown Act.
Public Survey on Return to In-Person Meetings: A survey has been created to gather feedback from the public regarding board and commission meetings in the City of Oakland: https://us.openforms.com/Form/d98a20d5-72e7-4d23-8fc3-be13f6cd32bb.