(Harold Duffey, Director of OPW)
(Daniel Cooper, CAO)
(Lara Tannenbaum, HSD)
(Lara Tannenbaum, HSD)
(Bradley Johnson, Budget Administrator
The Oakland Homelessness Commission encourages public participation in online board meetings. The public may observe and/or participate in this meeting in several ways.
• To observe the meeting by video conference, please click on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8208...at the noticed meeting time.
Instructions on how to join a meeting by video conference are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-..., which is a webpage entitled “Joining a Meeting”
• To listen to the meeting by phone, please call the numbers below at the noticed meeting time: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 669 900 9128 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799. For each number, please be patient and, when requested, dial the following Webinar ID: 854 3857 3030
After calling any of these phone numbers, if you are asked for a participant ID or code, press #. Instructions on how to join a meeting by phone are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-..., which is a webpage entitled “Joining a Meeting By Phone.”
PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENT: There are three ways to make the public comment within the time allotted for public comment on an eligible Agenda item.
• Comment in advance. To send your comment directly to the Homelessness Commission and staff BEFORE the meeting starts, please send your comment, along with your full name and agenda item number you are commenting on, to Greta Monares at email@example.com. Please note that eComment submissions close one (1) hour before the posted meeting time. All submitted public comments will be provided to the Commissioners before the meeting.
• By Video Conference. To comment by Zoom video conference, click the “Raise Your Hand” button to request to speak when Public Comment is being taken on an eligible agenda item at the beginning of the meeting. You will then be unmuted during your turn and allowed to participate in public comment. After the allotted time, you will then be re-muted. Instructions on how to “Raise Your Hand” are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-..., which is a webpage entitled “Raise Hand In Webinar.”
• By phone. To comment by phone, please call on one of the above-listed phone numbers. You will be prompted to “Raise Your Hand” by pressing STAR-NINE (“*9”) to request to speak when Public Comment is being taken on an eligible agenda item at the beginning of the meeting. Once it is your turn, you will be unmuted and allowed to make your comment. After the allotted time, you will be re-muted. Instructions of how to raise your hand by phone are available at:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-..., which is a webpage entitled “Joining a Meeting by Phone.”
If you have any questions about these protocols, please e-mail Greta Monares at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessibility and interpretation requests
Contact us to request disability-related accommodations, American Sign Language (ASL), Mandarin, Spanish or another language interpreter at least five (5) business days before the event.
All meetings held in-person are wheelchair accessible. Please refrain from wearing scented products as a courtesy to attendees with chemical sensitivities.Make a Request
Was this page helpful?
Report a problem with this page