How are Oakland's Black-owned small businesses navigating these social and economic strains? How are they holding the community together?
I'm excited to join some Community leaders and business owners with KQED's Pendarvis Harshaw for a conversation about the compounding public health crisis, police violence, and how the local governments are addressing these issues.
- Eva Paterson, Equal Justice Society
- Cathy D. Adams, Oakland African American Chamber of Commerce
- Loren Taylor, Oakland City Council, District 6
- Tucky Blunt, Blunts and Moore
- Nenna Joiner, FeelMore Adult Gallery
- James Queen, New Vision Fitness
Join the conversation Wednesday, June 24th at 6 pm: Register Today