Download oak070212.pdf


Report Wrongdoing

How to File a Complaint with the PEC

If you believe there has been a violation of campaign finance or transparency laws in the City of Oakland, you may file a complaint with the Public Ethics Commission (PEC) by downloading the form and submitting it to the Public Ethics Commission.