NOTICE: The mayors of Oakland & San Francisco have challenged each other to a Battle for the Bay on Creek to Bay Day, Sept. 21.
Oakland Workforce Development Board (OWDB) Executive Committee Special Meeting Agenda January 11, 2019
Publish Date: Jan, 08 2019
OAKLAND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT BOARD (OWDB)
City Hall, 1 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA
Hearing Room 3
Friday, January 11, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Members of the public wishing to address the Board on issues shall complete a Speakers Card. Members of the public who wish to address the Board on published issues should do so at the time the agenda item is being discussed. Issues that the public wishes to address that are not published on the agenda will be heard during the Public Forum section.
- I. Procedural Items
- a. Call to Order and Roll Call
- b. Chair Remarks
- c. Adoption of the Agenda
- d. Approval of Minutes (Action)
- II. ACTION ITEMS
- a. Extend and Augment Professional Services Contract with the Oakland Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce (OMCC)
- b. Authorize OWDB Staff to Award a Professional Services Contract for Citywide Workforce Analysis
- III. DISCUSSION items
- a. OWDB Strategic Priorities – FY 2018-2019 updates
- IV. PUBLIC FORUM
(For items that members of the public wish to address that are NOT on the agenda)
- V. STAFF REPORTS
- VI. Announcements
- VII. Closing Remarks & Adjourn
Next SCHEDULED Executive COMMITTEE Meeting
FRIDAY MARCH 15, 2019, 8:30AM-11:00 am
These WIOA Title I financially assisted programs or activities are “Equal Opportunity Employers/Programs”. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.