The mayors of Oakland & San Francisco have challenged each other to a Battle for the Bay on Creek to Bay Day, Sept. 21.

5 Year Paving Plan List

Publish Date: Feb, 14 2018

Download File


This list of streets represents the 2014 Five Year Pavement Management Prioritization Plan, adopted by City Council in October 2014. The plan was developed to ensure Oakland optimizes paving resources to the greatest extent possible. The plan continues the City Council-adopted policy of dedicating 80% of available resurfacing funds to resurfacing those streets identified to be cost-effective by the Pavement Management Program (PMP), and the remaining 20% to rehabilitating selected "worst streets."